Actionsports WA is looking for instructors!
Action Sports WA is looking for instructors!
Want to be part of the team?
Here is a short list of what we are looking for. Please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full job description and additional information.If interested please send your CV with references to the same email address.
- Based at Pinnaroo point, Perth, Western Australia
- Must be IKO/BKSA/VDWS/KA certified and have a current First aid
- Full time and part-time positions available: half october/Beginning of November 2017 – End of March 2018 (depending on the wind March negotiable)
- Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you meet the criteria before sending your CV: www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-
- Looking for someone professional, friendly, helpful
- You must have great english and people skills
- Good hourly pay (details in job description)
Restore Kitesurfing Access to Noosa's Open Beaches
Looks like the council has moved to ban Kitesurfing from Noosa - read the details, and sign a petition to restore beach access
Meet Dave Kay - Airush design of TwinTips and more...
Airush Kiteboarding recently added Dave Kay (DK) to their design team, taking on the responsibility of Design Engineering and Product Design.