Thumbs Up

Far out, you've taken douche bag to an entirely new level. Classic

Surfer62
1357 posts
22 Aug 2018 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..
Well said jeff. The reason it's in Victoria is that the state government and tourism Victoria along with the coast shore council have put the bucks up. So if any one out there has a s hit load of cash they want to invest. Show us the money!!!! Wa is a far better spot but there are no funds and no one to connected enough to pull it together . So it is what it is and it will be a fun party and will draw large crowds to watch. The local schools are all on board to let the kids fly trainer kites. The tv coverage is there.
Now too see who gets thru the nationals and into the main event? Plus a few wild cards I believe for girls and boys. Go perry !!! Mischelle!!! And all the other girls . My money is on a Wa charger or maybe a sunny coast lad. No to forget the ledgends brad and Leigh from NSW or the many other talented Australian riders. All the major brands and team managers will be there so go hard and maybe some ones dream will come true and get on the world tour. Accomodation is in the caravan park so it's cheap! Lots of entertainment at night and a good chance to meet the pro riders(male and female)
More info coming

Pgc, where is the " coast shore council" you are talking about ?

kkiter
NSW, 452 posts
22 Aug 2018 11:48PM
Thumbs Up

Where's Doug?

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
23 Aug 2018 7:51AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Surfer62 said..

pgc said..
Well said jeff. The reason it's in Victoria is that the state government and tourism Victoria along with the coast shore council have put the bucks up. So if any one out there has a s hit load of cash they want to invest. Show us the money!!!! Wa is a far better spot but there are no funds and no one to connected enough to pull it together . So it is what it is and it will be a fun party and will draw large crowds to watch. The local schools are all on board to let the kids fly trainer kites. The tv coverage is there.
Now too see who gets thru the nationals and into the main event? Plus a few wild cards I believe for girls and boys. Go perry !!! Mischelle!!! And all the other girls . My money is on a Wa charger or maybe a sunny coast lad. No to forget the ledgends brad and Leigh from NSW or the many other talented Australian riders. All the major brands and team managers will be there so go hard and maybe some ones dream will come true and get on the world tour. Accomodation is in the caravan park so it's cheap! Lots of entertainment at night and a good chance to meet the pro riders(male and female)
More info coming

sorry coast shire

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
23 Aug 2018 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

I will be in indo with a few WA young hotties and a few pros in a couple of weeks so i will check him out if he's there.
But sorry Colin have not seen leo kite so i don't know.
The standard has lifted so far with the Australian riders and the young guys like Charlie Wise/ Billly Hampton from WA, Jack Bailey/Beau Blake from sunny coast and the real sleeper is JAROD SNOW from torquay. Having said that there are some really good riders in WA and other states who just fly under the radar and do there own thing.
In big surf you would find it hard to go passed Brad Hampton from NSW or Billys dad Mark from Margs. They are absolute chargers.
Gabi Stend from Margs would be top 10 in the world but she is more into adventure travel.
Perry from the sunny coast is also improving quickly as are a few other girls. Jy leigh and Michelle two are stand outs.
There is also a canadian girl living in coffs thats very good.(we call her smiley)

On the international scene the improvement is even more spectacular. The best in the world pushing each other has seen the standard go thru the roof. If you kite against the best u will be forced to push and improve. Plus there is a geat vibe between the riders and they all froth over each others results.

Sorry forgot Rowdy from lennox. Now he's a supa freak!!!

Sorry to any one i missed
Me i just enjoy the ocean and all it has to offer.
Not interested in petty bull**** .Its a waste of time.
Regianis birthday Saturday don't forget!!
Stay Well!! Love you all !! hugs and kisses where needed.
PGC

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
23 Aug 2018 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Colinwilton said..

pgc said..
No idea have not seen him kite close up in two years

He is only getting worst not kiting much and working full time

Bummer Colin sad to hear.

theDoctor
NSW, 5765 posts
23 Aug 2018 10:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..
I will be in indo with a few WA young hotties and a few pros in a couple of weeks so i will check him out if he's there.
But sorry Colin have not seen leo kite so i don't know.
The standard has lifted so far with the Australian riders and the young guys like Charlie Wise/ Billly Hampton from WA, Jack Bailey/Beau Blake from sunny coast and the real sleeper is JAROD SNOW from torquay. Having said that there are some really good riders in WA and other states who just fly under the radar and do there own thing.
In big surf you would find it hard to go passed Brad Hampton from NSW or Billys dad Mark from Margs. They are absolute chargers.
Gabi Stend from Margs would be top 10 in the world but she is more into adventure travel.
Perry from the sunny coast is also improving quickly as are a few other girls. Jy leigh and Michelle two are stand outs.
There is also a canadian girl living in coffs thats very good.(we call her smiley)

On the international scene the improvement is even more spectacular. The best in the world pushing each other has seen the standard go thru the roof. If you kite against the best u will be forced to push and improve. Plus there is a geat vibe between the riders and they all froth over each others results.

Sorry forgot Rowdy from lennox. Now he's a supa freak!!!

Sorry to any one i missed
Me i just enjoy the ocean and all it has to offer.
Not interested in petty bull**** .Its a waste of time.
Regianis birthday Saturday don't forget!!
Stay Well!! Love you all !! hugs and kisses where needed.
PGC

Apology accepted

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
23 Aug 2018 10:34AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks doctor some times it's hard just being me !!!

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
23 Aug 2018 9:03PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..
More info coming

I'd be confident the Midwest or Wa could handle the event, as for funds theres funds available, just attended a meeting tonight hosted by dept of sport and rec / govmt
and the region is chomping to get a good event that'll promote our region to wind and Watersport lovers, I believe our region is up there as one of the best on the planet, just for reference what
kind of money was put on the table, we've the Midwest windfest and national wavesailing in November and December, the windfest last year supported itself financial with no local authority or govt assistance,

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
24 Aug 2018 12:58AM
Thumbs Up

not sure but i reckon 300k plus media comitments
. i will forward it on to the organisers for you . We all agree wa is the spot. But who's got the time to organise it pay the bills and negotiate the bull ****?

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
24 Aug 2018 5:38AM
Thumbs Up

Ha intelligent conversation . Got to love it!!
Laurie please put this person(or Persons) out of their misery before jeff makes a film about it. First there was BREATH now there is COLINOSCOPY the tale of multiple personalities gone wild .
I think it might be hit.
Hugs and Kisses to all that need them.
Seriously
Beyond Blue is just a phone call way if you are struggling with life . Dont let ure mates suffer alone. Too many blokes ending it all because of the black dog. Been there and its ugly.
Sean Carew

Surfer62
1357 posts
24 Aug 2018 4:38PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..

Surfer62 said..

pgc said..
More info coming

sorry coast shire

Just a helping hand re the proposed locations, from Point impossible south past Torquay to just after Lorne is Surf Coast Shire's territory, from Bancoora/Breamlea north/east and past 13th to Ocean Grove is City of Greater Geelong's territory, the creek at posso's is basically the shire boundary, hopefully it's not too late to choose a better surf comp location, ie in WA.

bjw
NSW, 3567 posts
24 Aug 2018 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

But I think you are missing a valid point. The best way to keep Western Australians out of the comp is by holding it on the East Coast.

It's worked with pretty much every other comp so far. They've got the wind and mining. Thats enough. Don't give them anything else.

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
24 Aug 2018 6:17PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..
not sure but i reckon 300k plus media comitments
. i will forward it on to the organisers for you . We all agree wa is the spot. But who's got the time to organise it pay the bills and negotiate the bull ****?

F. G hell thats up there I believe total prize money is around the 20,000 euro margin, we held the Midwest windfest for just over $3000
no local govt assistance, but a big thanks to infigen energy/ windfarm for that $3000 contribution and freebies , the event basically funded itself , I think that it's important not to over do or regulate a gig, we're free spirits on the water and a gig should be a relaxed and enjoyable for those competing and attending, personally i find WA is left out as higher profile comps go, a bit too much eastern planning going into wa events, for instance the KA demo gig is a great idea, but ffs how nobody locally in wa has advised them that September is shidthouse for wind is beyond me, for a high profile event like a national or world event the priority should be conditions on the water, the rest will fall into place
cheers

bjw
NSW, 3567 posts
24 Aug 2018 10:31PM
Thumbs Up

It doesn't need prize money.. it's better to invest in the spirit of thr event (BBQ and beers).

It's kiting. Not Moto GP.

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
24 Aug 2018 10:59PM
Thumbs Up

Legit question. Why do you
armatures really care about competition results?

It means absolutely nothing.

Hardly anyone really kites, so being the "best" in a very small pool. Who cares.

If you want to feel better about yourself - and for good reason. Go down to the local blood bank.

Colinwilton
57 posts
24 Aug 2018 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Underoath said..
Legit question. Why do you
armatures really care about competition results?

It means absolutely nothing.

Hardly anyone really kites, so being the "best" in a very small pool. Who cares.

If you want to feel better about yourself - and for good reason. Go down to the local blood bank.

Oh yes i have a double page at the Freedom kite mag im a legend of the sport my name is underoath

Colinwilton
57 posts
24 Aug 2018 9:46PM
Thumbs Up

Today was pumping and no crowds pcg pls dont bring the crowd just stay where you are you bank corrupted and is Regianes birth day tomorrow you should just make up that you have some job in Newcastle while Leo is away and try to ask her for dinner !

New video coming soon

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
25 Aug 2018 1:28AM
Thumbs Up

So now we know colin is leo/ Sent colin a private email and leo replied . Sick using a guy with MS id .Busted!!!!!

Colinwilton
57 posts
25 Aug 2018 3:58AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
pgc said..
So now we know colin is leo/ Sent colin a private email and leo replied . Sick using a guy with MS id .Busted!!!!!

Yes me and Leo we talk every day on skype
And i just post whater he ask me because he is been deleted by the Mafia
Just keep trying hard
Litlle edit from yesterday session
Just keep jealous Sean

www.instagram.com/p/Bm39akRH_wa/

Colinwilton
57 posts
25 Aug 2018 5:39PM
Thumbs Up

Today lunch Regis birth day you missied Sean
Me , Regi ,Gabriela ,Douglas and Vick

While that Leo getting barrels

jackforbes
WA, 530 posts
26 Aug 2018 8:46AM
Thumbs Up

"will you be at my birthday party this year Leo?"

"nah bro, will be getting sick barrels, will send u a vid"

pgc
VIC, 883 posts
26 Aug 2018 11:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Colinwilton said..

No prob see u Thursday

RickE
VIC, 11 posts
28 Aug 2018 1:02PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Leo ( aka Zebra/ Colin...)

Would you please call me on 0437 85 9933.
Thank you

Rick Elliott
Vice President
Kiteboarding Australia

iandvnt
QLD, 581 posts
28 Aug 2018 4:11PM
Thumbs Up

back from indo and this makes me wanna go straight back away from the recent pacific pond

Richoa
NSW, 478 posts
28 Aug 2018 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Colinwilton said..

Looks like Leo needs to do a bit of lawn mowing as well. Step up son!

Underoath
QLD, 2429 posts
28 Aug 2018 8:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Colinwilton
Oh yes i have a double page at the Freedom kite mag im a legend of the sport my name is underoath

Never been in a mag, but thanks for confusing me for someone with talent.

Might start calling myself Colon-Under-Leo!

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
29 Aug 2018 7:32PM
Thumbs Up

Alcoh COL Think Again

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Australian wave Nationals 2018" started by Zebra80