Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

Good instructor/kite school for adelaide metro?

Created by ravenit > 9 months ago, 21 Jul 2012
ravenit
SA, 6 posts
21 Jul 2012 9:48PM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys/girls
Looking to get into kite boarding next season and wanted to know any good instructors or schools around. Chicken shop or largs bay areas
Been practicing on a 2.5 trainer and have wake board skills, watched the progression kiteboarding DVDs, to give me a head start.
I have heard of Red Barron kite school any others.
Thanks
Rav

calbs
SA, 86 posts
21 Jul 2012 11:01PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Rav, Lags bay you have good insyructor that works from there guy at red baren google it .i did lessons with him he was good instructor he got me hooked into the sport on first lesson.
Also windsup with matt he does kite lessons and sup lessons he also is top guy very friendly and nows his stuff so i recomend google one of these guys and your on the right track .good luck calbs

ravenit
SA, 6 posts
22 Jul 2012 12:06PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks calbs will give them both a call when I get a spare minute in my crazy work schedule.
I noticed that the windsup site only had links to windsurfing and paddle board lessons.
But will still check
Cheers

jamdfingr
QLD, 663 posts
22 Jul 2012 4:50PM
Thumbs Up

+1 for Matt stringer!

Not only does he give great support after the lessons and he has great value for money, he is associated with onboard so can get you discount on your first kite gear.

Call him for more details!

Luke!

Rooboy
SA, 298 posts
23 Jul 2012 3:00PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Rav,

I agree with the guys here, dont think you can go wrong with Matt or Guy. Both are great guys who have both been round the traps for a while and provide a great service. Alternatively the only other Instructor i know of is Travis who teaches down at West Beach and is a former State Freestlye Champ and has been kiting for over 10 years.

Speak to the guys at Onboard and they will point u in the right direction but as i said which ever way u go u shouldnt have a problem.

Happy Kiting.

Rhys

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"Good instructor/kite school for adelaide metro?" started by ravenit