Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Adelaide - novice wanting to go out

Created by chris999 > 9 months ago, 20 Feb 2012
chris999
9 posts
20 Feb 2012 7:40PM
Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm in Adelaide for the next couple of weeks and am wanting to go out with others. I'll be staying at Henley right on the foreshore. I'm just at the point where I can stand...Chris

Ravn
NSW, 3 posts
21 Mar 2012 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Chris,
I'm just getting started as well - I'll have a lesson tomorrow. If I get my gear before the weekend - and if the wind is right - I'd like to go out Saturday and/or Sunday so let me know if you're up for that?
- Pernille.

BilliousB
SA, 4 posts
27 Mar 2012 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,
I'm a beginner too, had one lesson and am keen to get out and get some kite flying practice, do some body dragging etc. whenever the wind is right. Would be great to get a bit of a network of Adelaide noobs happening to share the learning experience and progress. Anyone interested in getting involved pls msg me and I'll coordinate.
Cheers, Brett

GJOchoa
SA, 104 posts
24 Apr 2012 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

BilliousB said...

Hi Guys,
I'm a beginner too, had one lesson and am keen to get out and get some kite flying practice, do some body dragging etc. whenever the wind is right. Would be great to get a bit of a network of Adelaide noobs happening to share the learning experience and progress. Anyone interested in getting involved pls msg me and I'll coordinate.
Cheers, Brett

I'm in!!!! whenever the wind is right during the weekends... good season is over. However, we might have an opportunity during winter :S

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Adelaide - novice wanting to go out" started by chris999