Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

Progression

Created by Big eeeZeee > 9 months ago, 17 May 2011
Big eeeZeee
NSW, 1100 posts
17 May 2011 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

My good mates overseas at the moment and i've been riding around solo the past few weeks. Get's a bit boring riding without mates actually. Anyway, looking for some peeps to hook up with that are looking to really progress their riding. Hoping to meet some people that want to push each other in this sport. Talking about mostly unhooked riding, handle-passes, loops etc.

Right now i'm only busting small loops, raileys, unhooked front's and back etc. Goal is to land a blind judge by new years.

send me message if this sounds like you.

p.s always up for roadtrips. usually head to ocean grove, inverloch, rosebud and all around the bay.

cheers

Dicko86
VIC, 11 posts
3 Jul 2011 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

hey mate, let me know if you're still interested in road trips during weekends. I've had a really light summer (given how crap the wind was) and I made the stupid mistake of moving to a northern suburb.
i'm miles away from your level/ landing a blind judge but am looking to make up for time lost over summer and step my kiting up pretty seriously before next summer.

cheers, nathan

iRideWainman
VIC, 219 posts
13 Aug 2011 12:42AM
Thumbs Up

Why not an s-bend? Sounds more like a natural progression given ur raileying and unhooked front/back rolling.

markey
VIC, 75 posts
17 Aug 2011 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

hi all

i am just learning to unhook , and nailed a few raileys , so looking to really push things over this coming season , and hoping to get an s bend nailed before the end of summer

would be great to have a few of us pushing each other

am also travelling round the bay where ever is best wind wise

thanks mark

foorked
VIC, 152 posts
19 Aug 2011 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

its a good think im back ey?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing The Hookup

"Progression" started by Big eeeZeee