Thank you all for giving us a great time

Created by OzoneGermany > 9 months ago, 25 Mar 2014
This topic has been locked
OzoneGermany
WA, 21 posts
25 Mar 2014 5:32PM
Thumbs Up

Hey guys!
I want to say thank you to all of you for giving us a great time last year in November and December. Thanks to joe for giving us a family and accommodation. (May the force be with you ;))
I know you usually hate euros but everywhere we went we met friendly and nice people.
We really enjoyed your country and would be really happy to visit you a second time.
Last year you were all exited and confused how we can kitesurf in crushed ice here in Germany. Guess you never saw something before :)
This time I tried to cut a little Australia version for you.
Take care and safe travels for all of you!

[[admin: video removed ]]

Cheers Christian.

JackW
WA, 5 posts
25 Mar 2014 5:50PM
Thumbs Up

Enjoyed some parts of the movie, thanks for sharing. Hanging off the driving car was stupid and shouldn't be on the internet

lukekiter
WA, 96 posts
25 Mar 2014 7:17PM
Thumbs Up

It should be renamed "dumb ways to die"

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
25 Mar 2014 11:07PM
Thumbs Up

f$cking idiots .

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
25 Mar 2014 11:32PM
Thumbs Up

It's worth watching the whole thing just to see how unbelievably stupid these ****wits get.

herbyburger
WA, 300 posts
25 Mar 2014 11:42PM
Thumbs Up

And stay out!

Ugly
WA, 205 posts
26 Mar 2014 6:41AM
Thumbs Up

iIgot my post taken down for saying No wonder we dislike Euros.
how about the FORUM ADMIN TAKE THIS **** POST DOWN FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
Total Stupidity.
This just eggs on other to post more idiotic stuff.

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1396 posts
26 Mar 2014 6:54AM
Thumbs Up

A friend of mine spent several years in jail, became a destructive alcoholic. All because he was the driver when his mate decided to car surf, fell off the roof and died.

Glad you guys enjoyed your trip, we don't hate euros despite the banter, but that is dum behaviours, even dumber to film it, and really really dumb to publish it in a public forum..
Am tempted to forward to crime stoppers then you won't be coming back.

Monkers
WA, 258 posts
26 Mar 2014 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

hmmmm .... I enjoyed it . hey if people want to do dangerous stuff its up to them.. and just because you post it on the net doesn't mean everyone will follow .. if you decide to car surf you take the risk and live with the consequences ...

reminded me of some of my favorite movies : "Teen Wolf" , "Albi Mangles World Safari" and of course "Brokeback Mountain"

...thanks for sharing Christian...

Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
26 Mar 2014 11:06AM
Thumbs Up

Dumbfounded by the stupidity of this video.....not balls of steel, but just plain dumb....bet they wouldn't be doing that shizzel motoring down the autobahn, so why the f@*k do it here?

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
26 Mar 2014 11:09AM
Thumbs Up

Climbing out of the car on the highway? fark me that's just plain reckless and stupid. Monikers I've been to two different crashes where three people fell off utes at walking pace. One died in front of me and the other two had life changing brain injuries. There is nothing entertaining about it.

austin
671 posts
26 Mar 2014 11:10AM
Thumbs Up

always the minority letting down the majority,
very ordinary kite skills to be 'representing' ozone Germany

juicerider
WA, 790 posts
26 Mar 2014 12:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Monkers said..

reminded me of some of my favorite movies : "Teen Wolf" , "Albi Mangles World Safari" and of course "Brokeback Mountain"

LOL, also reminded me of "Pricilla queen of the desert"
Guess they had to make up for lack of excitement with their kitesurfing somehow

Kraut
WA, 542 posts
26 Mar 2014 12:49PM
Thumbs Up

Brokeback Mountain lol that made my day.

Guys please wear T-Shirts and boardies and thanks for NOT helping to fight that Euro stereotype hate BS.

SugarQube
WA, 490 posts
26 Mar 2014 1:03PM
Thumbs Up

these guys are candidates for a Darwin Award

timmybuddhadude
WA, 738 posts
26 Mar 2014 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

Oh dear.
Someone didnt think before putting small v illegal clips on the internet!
I really cant believe u put those on there
but the overall message was good
Darwin award? Lol
supporting the euro cause?even an aussie wouldnt post that if they did it....in wa's wild west;the autobahn or outback germany. Look at the responses.try getting the video off your post..you didnt think dude
Best get it off before anyone else sees it and it gives other euros a bad name

Mark _australia
WA, 22089 posts
26 Mar 2014 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

Seriously?
Travel 20,000km to behave like a d1ck and then kite a bit on flat water the same as you have in europe?

Stay home next time.

timmybuddhadude
WA, 738 posts
26 Mar 2014 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

Good move
No worries Christian..glad you guys had a good time....
but best stick by the law when u go 'public' !!!
Remember ozzie ambulance drivers and euro resident nurses have to clean up a brain splattered mess....&public means anyone can see it etc..&u dont know who......noone on here wants to encourage breaking a law in any country when visiting hay

MDSXR6T
WA, 1019 posts
26 Mar 2014 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Mark _australia said...
Travel 20,000km to behave like a d1ck

You haven't been to Oktoberfest have you... aussies behaviour is terrible

OzoneGermany
WA, 21 posts
26 Mar 2014 10:21PM
Thumbs Up

I understand mostly everything what you want to say...

Select to expand quote
MDSXR6T said..

Mark _australia said...
Travel 20,000km to behave like a d1ck

You haven't been to Oktoberfest have you... aussies behaviour is terrible

thanks for that , thats totally true... and that is in public! things we are doing are always when we are on our own.
Did you see anyone hurt in that movie ? Or that we are doing dangerous stuff in front of others so that they can be harmed?
I guess not. We were not pissed when doing that stuff and we know what to do and what not.
I didn?t expect such an reaction from you , but hey that changes my view on you aussies a lot.
I think in in OZ it?s really important to lunch and land your kite on your on... if you can do that you?re an awesome guy!!!!
The other thing is that in WA mostly guys at the age of their 50?s do kitesurfing.... of course you don?t understand such a behavior!
But i don?t understand is why you need to lunch and land on your own when their are around 1000000 others on the beach..

@admin who deleted my video.. i never laught so hard before... you guys made me laughing the last three days... and today you made my day again.

stay as you are and noone will help you when you are in trouble... i rescued a kite at carnavon by risking my own kite.. just because of your
****ty kitemanagement and selflunch *****

cheers

Mark _australia
WA, 22089 posts
26 Mar 2014 10:35PM
Thumbs Up

^^ I will spell it out for you then Christian. If you fall off the car:

(1)an ambulance comes. In the desert, that is an ambulance driven by volunteers who give up their job, close their business, whatever, to drive 100km to come get you. (Then they deal with the trauma from seeing horrible accidents too)

(2)IF you are still alive you would be flown 1000km to Perth. On the Royal Flying Doctor Service that exists due to DONATIONS from people who live in remote areas so they see the value in such things.
Can you see why those of us who live in remotes areas may be critical of your behaviour?
If the plane was busy with a car surfing German tourist when my child needed to be airlifted to Hospital - well.......

(3) then because we are nice, not like America, you will get treament. You would not be turned away if you had no travel insurace. Meanwhile, old ladies wait 18months for life saving treatment..... all day every day.

(4) by then, the police are still at the scene of your accident for 8hrs so some small town somewhere has no cops all day.

Yes aussies are pissed and disgraceful at Oktoberfest but I don't see the comparison.......

timmybuddhadude
WA, 738 posts
27 Mar 2014 3:09AM
Thumbs Up

I have 'lunch' on the beach often.Not that LAUNCHING has anything to do with this!! Lol

I really hope your not the german guy who came up to me on a beach one day and helped offer to launch? Are you a twin? (he was..). This guy came up 20+knot winds 10m got me dragged through a bush..got some scrapes&through a kids picnic i had to jump to miss them.no thumbs up lines not checked..let it go early : everything was safe until he came!!

I've been on surf car roofs after uni &been made unconscious.I've also been with friends doing close to the same thing but at least some part of themselves IN the car ! (by the way had a friend that kited down a v v remote road too but they dont go publishing it). Have also been to octoberfest&heaps of euro gigs and festivals..and for info am originally a euro years ago.. Its about EVIDENCE. Who goes public with illegal doings at octoberfest?? And broadcasts their illegalities publicly?
Ur open to scrutiny. Why didnt u just leave that bit out without thinking of possible reactions then all would be good? And appreciated and positive.

Respect and think of the ambulance guys trauma as said...its happened here before.My dad was ambassador to uk in aus and he used to have to save brits ass's all the time !(although thats a bit irrelevant..lol)

My harddrive has that kind of stuff in remote areas..but OFF ROAD Verstehen Sie .you dont go throwing ON ROAD(was it?) on a worldwide accessible forum that tries to bring kiters together.

lukekiter
WA, 96 posts
27 Mar 2014 1:25PM
Thumbs Up

Here's Christians new video. Sorry not much kiting in it like the original.
Oh by the way I do like euros.

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
27 Mar 2014 1:27PM
Thumbs Up

Don't take it as a Euro insult there OzoneGermany, any Aussie posting the same vid would get cop a fair bit of abuse as well. And just because the majority here on Seabreeze are Aussie doesn't mean we condone the poor behaviour of other Aussies overseas. The average Australian bogan in Bali is embarrassing at minimum.

NoBS
WA, 908 posts
27 Mar 2014 1:42PM
Thumbs Up

go poop in the bushes somewhere else....

VISA CANCELLED

Mark _australia
WA, 22089 posts
27 Mar 2014 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

Well I only came here as it was Germans saying 'thanks for the good time' and I thought it was the chicks from last week.

I'm out.

Juddy
WA, 1103 posts
27 Mar 2014 3:43PM
Thumbs Up

Christian, let's put this another way mate - when you're driving down the autobahn, or somewhere a little quieter in Germany, do you climb out of cars & get up on the roof at high speed?

I'm pretty sure we all know the answer to that question, so why would you do it here, and think that it was "fun", or just because no one else was around, that it was "ok" to do it?

I think we all know what the local reaction might be in Germany if Australian's behaved in a similar manner to you guys....

theDoctor
NSW, 5765 posts
28 Mar 2014 12:39AM
Thumbs Up

i think all the other stuff was just a distraction from the fact that you can't kite

balidru
WA, 76 posts
27 Mar 2014 10:11PM
Thumbs Up

Yes it was very silly to do what they did but looking at all your reactions (especially yours Mark,) there is no wonder they call WA DULSVILLE.

Can you see why Aussies go overseas and go nuts?

Ok they came here and did something stupid BUT no ambulance or flying doctors was called, no old ladies had to give up their hospital beds, no volunteers had to get off their rocking chairs and drive for thousands of K's, didn't deprive a small dust bowl town their one and only cop (and so the list of what could have happened goes on and on and on) Then they went home...

I wanted to go for a quick dive at north mole the other day and port authority came screaming round in his little truck and said there is NO DIVING!! from anywhere on the groyne.
WTF!!! Is it because MAYBE there is a small chance I might get into abit of strife and then they have to call fisheries, ambulance, volunteer sea rescue (and so the list of what scenario could unfold goes on and on and on and on) Yawn....

Ok what they did was stupid, give them a freakin break!

And by the way ozone Germany, the vid was crap and the kiting somewhat uninspiring, but I'm glad you had fun in Australia. Not everyone here plays the banjo and hate out of towners.

timmybuddhadude
WA, 738 posts
27 Mar 2014 11:59PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Chris6791 said...
Don't take it as a Euro insult there OzoneGermany, any Aussie posting the same vid would get cop a fair bit of abuse as well. And just because the majority here on Seabreeze are Aussie doesn't mean we condone the poor behaviour of other Aussies overseas. The average Australian bogan in Bali is embarrassing at minimum.

JUDDY
I think we all know what the local reaction might be in Germany if Australian's behaved in a similar manner to you guys....

exactly !! 5stars

..I figured out how to 'quote' on here..i'm quite impressed with myself

Balidru yep give them a break.Now christian do u want to load a new vid without that bit in or is Lukekitewalkers one ok....
i dont know why you didnt say sorry to the guys for advertising 'breaking a law' in their country? ..That ended up becoming more important than the whole message of'thanks' you wanted to say!... Instead of going on about launching and age..and laughing at them..Wouldn't that clean it up??
What do you think....

Do you want some green thumbs ???!?
..i've got one reserved for you .. maybe...

waveslave
WA, 4263 posts
28 Mar 2014 10:23AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
OzoneGermany said..

Take care and safe travels for all of you!

Cheers Christian.

It seems the internet, especially social media sites ...

have really proven to be great outlets for attention-seeking whores,

and other assorted douchenozzles to express themselves.

lol.

Subscribe
Topic Is Locked

This topic has been locked

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"Thank you all for giving us a great time" started by OzoneGermany