Join the Seabreeze Team - seeking a UI/UX/Graphic Designer
Calling all UI/UX/Graphic Designers who have a passion for the outdoors & weather!
Seabreeze is all about getting you out doing what you love, more often, and we are on the search for a Perth based Graphic Designer who understands the needs of weather fanatics.
Someone who can help us evolve Seabreeze into a fresh experience.
The role will involve:
* Reskinning existing pages
* Developing new designs for new weather content
* Liasing with existing users for feedback on new designs & navigation
* Designing with Figma
* Working with the founder to invent & innovate
The Ideal candidate will:
* Be seeking a flexible role that runs alongside another job/study/parenting/other
* Have excellent attention to detail - every pixel counts!
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have great understanding of UI/UX
* Be excited about creating a design that will be used by many many people
* Be available 20-30 hours per week
* Be prepared to work side by side - at least initially - to develop the designs & nav
* Be passionate about Seabreeze and the people it serves
* Experience with CSS/HTML, or App development is most welcome (If not, and you're keen to learn, we can discuss)
Seabreeze is a sport friendly workplace, so if you want to go play your sport when the conditions are right, you know you'll have our support on that - might even see you out there!
To apply, send an email to email@example.com detailing any relevant experience, and links to your best work. Look forward to hearing from you!